Value To Members
- Access to the Orange County Emergency Operations Center for information from Policy Group managing crisis operations
- Real time communication and updates with county Command Staff in crisis management providing an information sharing platform
- Access to real time information and threats vetted through the Orange County Intelligence Assessment Center(OCIAC). Thirteen agencies that collaboratively provide resources, expertise, and information to detect, prevent, and respond to criminal and terrorist activity
- Engage in an authentic partnership with county leadership to ensure Orange County offers a safe and prosperous business environment
- Four to Five conferences a year. Bringing together top leadership on Cybercrime, Terrorism, Natural Disasters, and other current threats
Event Sponsorships Available
Please contact OCHSAC if you are interested in sponsorship opportunities for future events.
Individual – $250
Corporate – $1000
Please submit payment and the following information to apply for membership to the Council. All applications will be reviewed prior to your payment being processed.